The Jimmy Jib becomes even more versatile when it's mounted on The Jib Company’s off-road buggy.
Entirely battery powered, this modified John Deere Gator ATV allows the Jib to be quickly, easily and silently repositioned, removing the need to partially de-rig and re-rig the Jib when changing location. This means more shots in less time and no hold-ups to the production.
- Fully electric and totally silent which won't disrupt the shoot.
- Perfect for use on any terrain - grass, sand, tarmac, gravel, mud - and in all weathers.
- Large tyres spread the weight in order to minimise damage to the ground's surface.
- Allows the Jib to get to places other cranes cannot.
- Greatly reduces the time needed to reposition the Jib - no need to de-rig and then re-rig in the new position.
The Gator easily lasts for an entire day of busy filming on a single charge.
For more information, please contact me or scroll down for more photos.